Couponing basics by Cindy… a real mom who coupons!
Here are 10 easy tips couponing tips that can help you save some cash this Holiday Season!
- Want a video tutorial to get you started? Check out Coupon Diva’s (How to coupon) on YouTube! Click here to check it out.
- Of course, get the Sunday newspaper for store and manufacturer coupons! Please note that on Holiday Weekends, they have NO coupons because they realize people shop the weekend before. You can order Sunday Only subscriptions for a fairly cheap price. Don’t worry, your couponing will make the money back for you.
- All Bed, Bath and Beyond coupons DON’T EXPIRE! Even though there’s an expiration date on them, you can still use them.
- Look at the bottom of receipts! Sometimes at the bottom of the Victoria’s Secret receipts, there’s a phone survey you may take and get $10 of $50 purchase .
- Bath & Body Works has a similar approach where at the bottom of their receipt sometimes, you may take a phone survey to get $10 off $30 purchase.
- Check you city or community to see if they have an app or website for special offers. For Example, Irvine California has an app for Shop the Irvine Company. So anywhere you go in the city, you can check for special offers.
- Don’t miss out! Join the store rewards program for special deals! (ex. CVS, Albertsons, Walgreens, Ralphs, etc…) You will get notified of special deals first!
- If you have an Old Navy, Banana Republic or Gap card, all purchases on Tuesdays get 10% off!
- Walgreens have their own coupon book. You can use THEIR coupon AND a manufacture coupon for extra savings! So you can use 2 coupons for 1 item!
- If you have Target coupons, you can combine it with a manufacture coupon for extra savings. Again, you can use 2 coupons for 1 item!
Couponing could take some time, but aside from the actual savings, it’s fun to see how much you save and feel proud of that! Feel free to ask a question or comment below.